It is with great excitement that we accept this opportunity offered by Sanilac County Community Foundation to non-profits. Every person reached during this challenge will boost SCHS’ visibility in the county and enhance our funding and volunteer resources. This will allow us to put both to good use by continuing to provide shelter and medical care and find new homes for the many homeless pets that come through our facility each year while adding to the community outreach programs we currently offer. All of which positively impact the animals and residents in our community and surrounding areas.
· Shelter clinic is open to the public, offering low-cost services (at this time – vaccinations & microchipping)
· Working Cat Program – low-cost spay/neuter for feral/stray outdoor cats
· Youth programs – Reading with a Furry Friend at the library, Kitten Socializers at the shelter
· PAW PAL program – donors sponsor a shelter animal
· Shelter clinic to offer low-cost spay/neuter to the public
· Development of complete clinic/shelter/boarding facility at our Lexington property
We invite you to join us in this endeavor and share with your friends and family! From May 01 through May 31 – all donations will help us with our current and future projects – and if we make it to one of the top three non-profits participating in this challenge – we will have the amazing prospect of winning the $25,000 permanent endowment!!
Phone, email, snail mail, Facebook and Twitter –
the furry residents at SCHS are depending on us and YOU!
Thank you very much for your continued support for the animals.
You truly make a difference for so many homeless animals.